Monday, February 26, 2007

catching up...


Many a happenings since the past 10 days...
A New server farm has been setup from scratch configured....
Maya was released successfully, after a lot of struggle...
Late nights...
Visit to Junior (has grown more visibly...and developed a wonderful smile! goes by mom in the face and dad in behavior)...
Console sessions to an old friend...
Happy moments for another dear friend with his prospective job interviews...
A Shaky stomach for the past few days...
Senti moments with family...
Watched a wierd disturbing movie ("Babel")... (reminds me of "butterfly effect")
Lost all my TT games....

and finally a helpless feeling of being let down, despite the successful release of maya!
and am getting more and more clueless in life!
Feel more lonelier than ever!

I am badly in need of something... A Driving passion to get my old self back... A New Goal!
New Challenges! Some Inspiration! This life is getting way too monotonous!

Remembering Bharathi!

தேடிச் சோறுநிதந் தின்று - பல
சின்ன்ஞ் சிறுகதைகள் பேசி - மனம்
வாடித் துன்பமிக உழன்று - பிறர்
வாடப் பலசெயல்கள் செய்து - நரை
கூடிக் கிழப்பருவ மெய்தி - கொடுங்
கூற்றுக் கிரையெனப்பின் மாயும் - பல
வேடிக்கை மனிதரைப் போலே - நான்
வீழ்வே னென்றுநினைத் தாயோ?


Nope!
I Won't!
Need to get back to my normal self!
The raw, aggressive good old me!

Remebering the thread in kuppu's blog on happiness moods!
:) nothing has changed around me! its just my mind!
my head playing tricks in waves of diverse rushing emotions!

Got to get out of this foul mood/thought process!

0 comments: